Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Event Type: Mountain Bike TT
Location: Smuggler Mountain Rd
Start Time: 6:00 pm
Entry Cap: 50
Start List: The start list will be posted here by 10:00 PM the night before the race.
Course Description: Start is at the mailboxes at the base of Smuggler Mountain Road. Riders will be timed to the observation deck at the top of Smuggler Mountain Road. The first racer departs at 6:00pm and racers start every 60 seconds. The course is approximately 1.5 miles long with 822 feet of elevation gain.
Course Map: View the segment on Strava
Parking Info: Very limited parking is available at the base of Smuggler Mountain Road.
Social Distancing Protocol and Start Times
To help ensure the safety of all racers, volunteers and staff, we will follow these protocols:
- All time trials will have pre-assigned start times through the web registration process.
- If this is your first race of the season, please check in and pick up your bib numbers at least 15 minutes before the first racer’s start time.
- You will receive your start time in advance of the race via email.
- Please arrive in the start queue no later than 30 seconds before your start time, but no earlier than 10 minutes before your start time. Do not congregate with other riders at the start or finish. Failure to meet this requirement will mean a forfeiture of start position and relegation to end of start list.
- We will not have start line holders for time trials. All racers must start from a full stop with one foot on the ground.
- Leave 6 feet of distance between yourself and other riders when passing or being passed. Announce yourself when passing.
- Individuals at high risk for COVID-19 are asked to stay home.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.