Date: Wednesday, August 19th 2020
Event Type: Mountain Bike
Location: Registration and the start line will be located across Hwy 82 from the Intercept Lot at the intersection of Highway 82 and Brush Creek Road. Use the underpass.
Parking Info: Brush Creek Lot
Start Time: 6:00 pm
Entry Cap: 50
Start List: The start list will be posted here by 10:00 PM the night before the race.
Time Trial Course:
Start across Hwy 82 from the Brush Creek intercept lot. Follow Brush Creek Trail to Cozyline connector, climb Cozyline to Skyline, take Skyline to Deadline, descend Deadline and turn right on Highline, follow Highline to Hidden Valley Road. At the bottom of Highline racers will take a right on Hidden Valley Road and ride to finish line.
Course Map: All racers take short course cutoff for TT
Social Distancing Protocol and Start Times
To help ensure the safety of all racers, volunteers and staff, we will follow these protocols:
- All time trials will have pre-assigned start times through the web registration process.
- If this is your first race of the season, please check in and pick up your bib numbers at least 15 minutes before the first racer’s start time.
- You will receive your start time in advance of the race via email.
- Please arrive in the start queue no later than 30 seconds before your start time, but no earlier than 10 minutes before your start time. Do not congregate with other riders at the start or finish. Failure to meet this requirement will mean a forfeiture of start position and relegation to end of start list.
- We will not have start line holders for time trials. All racers must start from a full stop with one foot on the ground.
- Leave 6 feet of distance between yourself and other riders when passing or being passed. Announce yourself when passing.
- Individuals at high risk for COVID-19 are asked to stay home.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
Parking Info: Parking is available at the Brush Creek Intercept Lot.