Date: June 9, 2021
Event Type: Road Race
Start Time: 6:00pm
Location: CMC Spring Valley Parking Lot
Entry List: View/Download
Note: This is a new course for 2021!
- Riders will start near the Colorado Mountain College parking lots on Spring Valley Road (CR 114).
- Ride north up Spring Valley Road to the intersection with Red Canyon Road (CR 115).
- Turn right and follow Red Canyon Road east.
- Turn right (south) onto Coulter Creek Road (CR 121).
- Quickly turn left onto eastbound Upper Cattle Creek (CR 113), which riders will follow east and continue on Upper Cattle Creek as it turns into CR 122.
- Follow Upper Cattle Creek as it turns southbound.
- Turn right on Mountain View Road, then a quick left on Green Meadow Drive.
- Turn right onto Fender Lane (CR 102).
- Follow Fender lane until it intersects with Catherine Store Road (CR 100)
- Turn right and follow Catherine Store northbound, then continue north at the intersection onto CR 113.
- Turn right onto westbound Upper Cattle Creek Road and complete a second loop of Upper Cattle Creek, Green Meadow, Fender, and Catherine store.
- At the completion of the second loop, continue north on CR 113 until the hard left onto CR 115 (Red Canyon), then continue westbound on Red Canyon until the finish line just before the turn off to High Aspen Ranch.
- Short course riders will skip the second Fender/Catherine Store loop and proceed directly to the finishing area.
Visit the following page for a map of the 2021 route: https://caltopo.com/m/TDME
Waves / Start Times / Laps:
Wave 1: Time 6:00PM – Long Course – Men’s A
Wave 2: Time 6:03PM – Long Course – Men’s B, Women’s A
Wave 3: Time 6:06PM – Short Course – All other categories
- Please check in and pick up your bib numbers at least 15 minutes before your starting time.
- Please arrive in the start area no later than 30 seconds before your start time, but no earlier than 10 minutes before your start time. Do not congregate with other riders at the start or finish. Failure to meet this requirement will mean a forfeiture of start position and relegation to end of start list.
- At the starting area, maintain six feet of distance between yourself and all other riders.
- Individuals at high risk for COVID-19 are asked to stay home.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
Race Day Sign-In: Registration is all online in 2021. There will be no race-day registration. Sign in opens at 5:00pm at the CMC parking lot.
Warm-Up: Be respectful of traffic and property during your warmup. Do not block cars, and do not urinate in public. If caught urinating, you will be disqualified from the evening’s race. Plan accordingly.