Date: August 18, 2021
Event Type: Mountain Bike
Start Time: 6:00pm
Parking Info: We suggest parking at the Rodeo or Intercept lots.
Location: Seven Star Trail Snowmass. Park at Rodeo lot or Intercept.
Course Description: Racers will start the Snowmass Village Recreation Center parking lot and ride Horse Ranch Drive to the double track to the start of Rim Trail. Riders will climb up North Rim Trail to the intersection of Seven Star Trail, then bear right onto Seven Star and descend down and back through Stallion Ct. Finish will up on double track. The long course will be two laps and the short course will be one lap.
Start Times and Number of Laps:
Wave 1: 6:00pm – 1 LAP – All categories except Open Men, Open Women & Advanced Men
Wave 2: 6:20pm – 2 LAPS – Open Men
Wave 3: 6:22pm – 2 LAPS – Open Women, Advanced Men
- Please check in and pick up your bib numbers at least 15 minutes before your starting time.
- Please arrive in the start area no later than 30 seconds before your start time, but no earlier than 10 minutes before your start time. Do not congregate with other riders at the start or finish. Failure to meet this requirement will mean a forfeiture of start position and relegation to end of start list.
- At the starting area, leave six feet of distance between yourself and all other riders.
- Please wear a mask until 60 seconds before your start.
- Individuals at high risk for COVID-19 are asked to stay home.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
Volunteer: To sign up to marshal for this race or any race go to the Marshal Sign-Up
Race Check-In: All racers must verbally check-in at each mass start race regardless of membership level. Race check-in will take place from 5:00 PM to 5:45 PM at the start of the race (unless specifically noted otherwise). Please wear a mask when checking-in.
Check-in is not required for time trial races.
We will issue your race numbers at your first race. You will keep the same number for the entire season.
Categories: Click Here for more information about our race categories.
Race Cancellation Policy: PLEASE DO NOT PHONE OR TEXT THE RACE DIRECTOR FOR RACE CANCELLATION INFORMATION. In the event of inclement weather on race day, the Aspen Cycling Club Board of Directors will communicate with the Race Director to determine the Club’s ability to operate a race that is reasonably safe for competitors, and, for mountain bike races, preserves the integrity of local trails. All racers should assume that a final decision will be made at the start line by the race director. However, when possible, the Board of Directors will alert racers of a race cancellation prior to the start by emailing the Club email group, and posting on the website and the ACC Facebook page by 5pm.
Refund Policy: Race entry fees are non-refundable.
Warm-Up: Please do not warm up on the race course after 6:00pm. Be respectful of traffic and property during your warmup. Do not block cars, and do not urinate in public. If caught urinating, you will be disqualified from the evening’s race. Plan accordingly.