We strongly encourage all racers, both trail and road brethren, to give back to the cycling community by participating in the schedule ACC Trails Day or a substitute trail project. While we would like everyone to participate in the scheduled ACC Trails day for the camaraderie of working along side your fellow club members we recognize the scheduled date will not work for everyone. So we also offer the opportunity to receive trails day credit by participating in a substitute trail work project.
Trails Day or substitute trail work project participation is required to be eligible for end of season points – this includes Juniors.
- August 10, 2022
- Government Trail – meet at TBD
- Bring gloves, water, insect repellent, rain gear and wear appropriate clothing.
- FREE PIZZA AND BEER AFTERWARDS!!
SUBSTITUE “TRAILS DAY”
To participate in a substitute project:
- Download and print the Substitute Trails Day Form
- Sign-up for a work project with a recognized organization like Roaring Fort Outdoor Volunteers, Roaring Fork Mountain Bike Association, Town of Snowmass Village or similar organization. A minimum of 3 hours work is required to receive credit. Sorry, freelance work does not count.
- Have the project leader sign your form
- Submit your form to the ACC Results Director (email@example.com) within 7 days of the project or by the final cutoff date, whichever occurs sooner.