We strongly encourage all racers, both trail and road brethren, to give back to the cycling community by participating in the schedule ACC Trails Day or a substitute trail project. While we would like everyone to participate in the scheduled ACC Trails day for the camaraderie of working along side your fellow club members we recognize the scheduled date will not work for everyone. So we also offer the opportunity to receive trails day credit by participating in a substitute trail work project.
Trails Day or substitute trail work project participation is required to be eligible for end of season points – this includes Juniors.
The Roaring Fork Mountain Bike Association is proud to partner with the Aspen Cycling Club in the quest to improve and maintain the best possible trail system in and around the Roaring Fork Valley.
If you enjoy racing and riding the local trails, we encourage you to become a member of RFMBA. Your support will help our trail maintenance, building and advocacy efforts. Click here to JOIN. Membership in RFMBA can also count for trails day, just send a copy of your membership to firstname.lastname@example.org
This year’s ACC Trails Day will begin at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, June 12, 2024
Please bring gloves, water and a snack or two. Lastly, you must review the “RFMBA Event Waiver” (linked below under ‘Related files’), and select “I Accept” on the second page of this sign-up (click “Sign Up” below and then “Save & Continue” to continue to the second page).
Pizza and libations will be provided after the work session.
Thank you for volunteering for the benefit of all cyclists in the Valley. It’s not all about the points.
Register and sign RFMBA waiver for Trails Day June 12, 2024 5:30
- June 12, 2024
- Bring gloves, water, snacks, insect repellent, rain gear and wear appropriate clothing.
- FREE PIZZA AND BEER AFTERWARDS!!
SUBSTITUTE “TRAILS DAY”
To participate in a substitute project:
- Download and print the Substitute Trails Day Form
- Sign-up for a work project with a recognized organization like Roaring Fork Outdoor Volunteers, Roaring Fork Mountain Bike Association, Town of Snowmass Village or similar organization. A minimum of 3 hours work is required to receive credit. Sorry, freelance work does not count.
- Have the project leader sign your form
- Submit your form to the ACC Results Director (email@example.com) within 7 days of the project or by the final cutoff date, whichever occurs sooner.