GUESTS MUST REGISTER ONLINE FOR ALL RACES. RACE ENTRIES CLOSE AT 8:00 PM THE NIGHT BEFORE EACH RACE. SCROLL DOWN FOR RACE ENTRIES.
ACC MEMBERS (INCLUDING JUNIORS) ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED TO PRE-REGISTER FOR MASS START RACES.
SIMPLY CHECK-IN AT THE RACE DIRECTOR’S TABLE PRIOR TO THE START.
Date: July 28, 2021
Event Type: Road Bike
Location: To reach the start, take the Emma turnoff from Highway 82 just down valley from Basalt and immediately turn left onto East Sopris Creek Road.
Start Time: 6:00pm
Wave 1: 6:00pm – Men’s A
Wave 2: 6:03pm – Women’s A, Men’s B
Wave 3: 6:06pm – All other categories
Reminder: *** Since this is a road race on open roads, Middle School Racers are NOT ELIGIBLE TO COMPETE****
- Please check in and pick up your bib numbers at least 15 minutes before your starting time.
- Please arrive in the start area no later than 30 seconds before your start time, but no earlier than 10 minutes before your start time. Do not congregate with other riders at the start or finish. Failure to meet this requirement will mean a forfeiture of start position and relegation to end of start list.
- At the starting area, leave six feet of distance between yourself and all other riders.
- Please wear a mask until 60 seconds before your start.
- Individuals at high risk for COVID-19 are asked to stay home.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
Volunteer: To sign up to marshal for this race or any race go to the Marshal Sign-Up
Race Check-In: All racers must verbally check-in at each mass start race regardless of membership level. Race check-in will take place from 5:00 PM to 5:45 PM at the start of the race (unless specifically noted otherwise). Please wear a mask when checking-in.
Check-in is not required for time trial races.
We will issue your race numbers at your first race. You will keep the same number for the entire season.
Categories: Click Here for more information about our race categories.
Race Cancellation Policy: PLEASE DO NOT PHONE OR TEXT THE RACE DIRECTOR FOR RACE CANCELLATION INFORMATION. In the event of inclement weather on race day, the Aspen Cycling Club Board of Directors will communicate with the Race Director to determine the Club’s ability to operate a race that is reasonably safe for competitors, and, for mountain bike races, preserves the integrity of local trails. All racers should assume that a final decision will be made at the start line by the race director. However, when possible, the Board of Directors will alert racers of a race cancellation prior to the start by emailing the Club email group, and posting on the website and the ACC Facebook page by 5pm.
Refund Policy: Race entry fees are non-refundable
You only need to do this once for the season