Donate to the ACC
Community-powered bike racing in the Roaring Fork Valley is made possible through the support of cyclists like you! For the past three decades, our volunteer-run, non-profit organization has presented an annual race series that takes riders on iconic roads and trails every week all summer long. Race entry fees only cover a third of the cost of presenting our race season.
We are committed to keeping our race entry fees affordable and offering youth cyclists free entry. We are also undergoing expansion efforts to bring more non-competitive programing to our calendar, including skills clinics, group rides, mechanics workshops and more! We need your help to support all of these efforts and ensure the longevity and success of the ACC.
For more information on the future of the ACC, read our long-range plan.
Donors of $100 or more will receive a custom ACC CamelBak water bottle as a token of our thanks.
When you donate $500 or more, you’ll receive a full 2023 season membership to all races and ACC events in 2023
HOW WE USE YOUR DONATION
The costs to put on grassroots cycling events quickly add up, and your donations go straight back to supporting our local cycling community.
- Free race entries for youth cyclists
- Annual youth cycling scholarships
- Free skills clinics and non-competitive events
- Host post-race parties to relive the excitement
- Purchasing and replacing race equipment
- Paying our race-day staff
- Permitting events with land owners
- Maintaining insurance coverage
- Designing and producing marketing materials to engage a wider, more diverse audience
- Maintain website
- Ensure registration and results reporting are smooth and efficient
Would your business be interested in sponsoring the ACC for the 2023 season and beyond? Take a look at our sponsor guide and reach out to sponsorship@aspencyclingclub.